If you are doing online business then nothing can be more frustrating than the ignorance of Google. You are doing lot with your products, services and engaging users but Google is ignoring all your efforts then it’s time now to think once and replan your strategy.
Online Marketing is such a brilliant idea to generate leads, boost sales and increase your traffics but if you do this in wrong direction then all your efforts will go in vain. Now it’s time to know the mind of Google and plan your campaign side by side of Google. This will sure boost your sales and you became millionaire in few months.
Most of the business spend large amount of their budget with campaign and never check their own website thoroughly. Once you will have search engine as well as user friendly website on web then with your little effort you will start to have attention of both.
Here are 7 most common reasons why Google Hates Your Website:
- Slow Loading Time: Google team always promote those websites fast which has fast speed as well as informative content. They hate the slow speed loaded website and keep far away those websites from good search results. Sites which have more than 2 seconds loading time are useless for them. So, it’s a common measurement of any website loading time. Check your website and delete any unexpected CSS, short the long images and use only useful codes.
- Malware Attacked Websites: It is very necessary to free your website from any malwares. Check your server and use the firewall to stop affecting any malware to your website. A malware attacked website is not tolerated by Google team and they sometime send a penalty message to webmasters of website.
- Shortcut Contents: Never try to use shortcut contents on your website. It will direct reflect to your poor business and your campaign will lose to attract users. Use always a descriptive and informative content on your website.
- Duplicate Contents: Google has rolled out its algorithm update many times to prevent users from duplicate contents. They sometime penalize the website due to their poor and duplicate content. So, if your website has duplicate content then it’s time to remove and put the original and informative content on website. The Google team will give you reward by taking your website on good search positions.
- Number of Ads on website: As we all know Google is a search engine and they always work to satisfy their users. What can be more frustrating for a user when they visit any website and by clicking any link too many popup already open. This is more frustrating and the user quit from your website immediately. So, keep safe your website from too many ads.
- Keywords Density: Never try to make fool your user as well as search engines by using too many keywords in your content. The Google team hates this at all and never includes your website in good websites list. Try to engage your users with appropriate and suitable key phrases if needed in content.
- Paid Links: If you think you can achieve top position results in Google by paid links then it’s your big mistake and you will got penalize. The Google team warns webmaster with their each algorithm updates that don’t go for paid links. Use manually and create quality back links for your website with authorized and niche websites. So, stand far away from this worst technique.
Always use quality and informative contents, niche websites with good page and domain authority and active on Social Media for your branding and good search positions in Google. This is one and only the basic funda to be popular on web and engage your users.
If I forget any points to include in list please let me know with your valuable comments. I will soon come back with some other search engine news. Thanks for your reading.by