We all know that Google is constantly changing their algorithms. It’s really very difficult for webmasters to maintain website traffic in this regular changing scenario.
I have received a lot of questions from webmasters about what to do to maintain website traffic. How can website traffic be maintained without Google? It’s not easy, but if you are persistent and use the following guidelines, you will reap the rewards of your efforts.
Following are some useful tips that will help you maintain your website traffic without depending on Google.
1. Social Bookmarking Sites: Very few SEO professionals are aware that social bookmarking websites such as Reddit and StumbleUpon are good sources for driving traffic to their websites. To ensure these websites will be useful to you, you must follow their guidelines and post informative articles, relevant to the subject to which you are posting
2. Video Marketing: Today video marketing is a great source to drive traffic to your website. For your information, YouTube is the second largest search engine after Google in driving traffic to a website. YouTube has more than a billion user searches a day. If you add Yahoo, Bing and AOL, together, you will find YouTube’s traffic is greater than all these sites combined. To help with Video Marketing, you will have to create your own channel and post high quality videos with great animations and images. Optimize your video with suitable titles and descriptions. Dailymotion, Vimeo and also excellent sources that will drive traffic from videos to your websites.
3. Community/Group Posting: In top social media websites there is an option of community/group postings. Google+, Facebook, and other top social media are excellent venues for this type of activity. In Google+, Facebook and other top social media websites try to post in your relevant communities. You can create your own but for this you will have to create groups, add members, etc. This is a very difficult task for the average webmaster. It’s much easier, and far more productive in most cases, to simply join communities designed to help you. Be sure to follow their guidelines.
4. E-Mail Marketing: E-Mail marketing is really a good way to drive traffic to websites. Most of you assume that this is time consuming and not productive, but statistics show that those who put in the time and effort to e-mail marketing will be rewarded. Write up a good subject line which compels viewers to open your e-mail. Once they realize you know what you’re talking about, they will continue to visit your website. This is very important when Google is going through an algorithm change.
5. PPC Ads: (Pay-Per-Click) helps bring customers to your website. Since this blog is about not using Google, you are advised to not use Google PPC ads. (Google Adwords.) Bing Ads is an excellent alternative, and if used correctly, will drive traffic to your website. The downside of PPC is that it can be expensive. Be sure you analyze what works well with this source before you commit to its use.
Always choose the best SEO Company that is using organic work in their website design process. You won’t survive long with PPC ads. Organic traffic is the key over the long haul.
Choose an organic seo services company for all your SEO needs.
If this blog content sounds interesting to you then please tweet, share to your friends or audience.