Social Media offers great potential to promote your business and almost every business today is into developing Facebook landing pages to capture leads, get signups or drive resource downloads. However, not everyone achieves success in improving their conversion rates up to their satisfaction.
So what would you do if you wanted to improve your conversion rates on your Facebook Landing Page? Would you run an online search on ‘SMO Company India’ or ‘SEO Service India’ to find and hire a professional service to do it for you?
You can do it yourself too! All you need to do is keep these five things in mind while designing the Landing Page for your Facebook ads and other promotional social media posts.
1. The length of your copy should be based on your goal: One thing you need to remember is that once a visitor lands on your landing page through your Facebook ad, you have only about 10 seconds to grab his attention and coax him to take the call-to-action. Your call-to-action could be to make him/her to buy your product or service, sign up for your website, book an appointment or download the resource that you are offering. The copy that you put up in your landing page depends totally on the goal you have in mind when you post that Facebook ad.
If your goal is to make your visitor take an action immediately, it is better to keep your copy shorter. A lengthy landing page may only serve a long-term goal like creating awareness about your product or educating your audience about your brand. The shorter your copy-length the faster will your conversion rates be.
2. Limit those Form Fields: It is not a good idea to keep too many form fields if you want a higher conversion rate. Too many form fields may drive your visitors away. Ask for only that information that you actually require from them. As per a study conducted by QuickSprout, landing pages that had only three form fields were able to reach a conversion rate of 25 percent, while this was only 15 percent for the landing pages that had six or more form fields.
3. Use more of Visuals: A picture is truly worth more than thousand words. This works for your Facebook landing page too. If you want to communicate your message effectively in the shortest time span possible you can do it only by using visual elements in your landing page. Here, you need to understand that more than 60% of people in this world are visual learners and people hardly have the time to read. Make sure the visuals you use reflect your brand in the best way possible and capture the attention of your visitors, without overwhelming their eyes.
4. Use Designs that are “Mobile-ready” and Responsive: 40% Facebook users use their mobiles to access Facebook and this will only keep increasing. This is what you need to keep in mind while designing your Facebook Landing Page. Make sure your landing page functions well on all kinds of devices, helping the users navigate easily. The form should also be easier to fill in via mobile devices. If you are not aware of CSS and HTML, you can even make use of a landing page builder tool such as ShortStack.com. All these templates are optimized for mobile devices and you can use any of them to design your landing page. It is also a better idea to try your landing page on multiple platforms and see how it looks and functions.
5. Keep just one Call-to-Action per landing page: Too many CTAs may only lead to confusions that might drive your visitors away. There should be just one clickable item on your landing page. Use as less features as possible and cut down on those drop-down menus, social icons and links. You should have only one goal per landing page and this goal should be achieved through a single call-to-action.