Started a career in the field of Search Engine Optimization and want to excel in this field? Search Engine Optimization is a dynamic subject, which keeps on changing itself. Therefore, anyone who wants to excel in this field needs to keep themselves well-versed with the latest changes. Yet, just keeping an eye for the new technologies is not all.
Here are nine SEO tips to help you work like a pro:
1. Get your page optimized for mobile devices – Even though you conduct your optimization works on laptops or desktops, your targeted audiences should not be just restricted to computer users. Mobile users, as well as tab users, have to be your prime concern and these people are spending a lump sum amount every year on gadgets. Until and unless your site loads faster and with prompt search results, you will not be able to stand ahead in this competitive market. The easiest way to get your site mobile optimized is by stepping into the shoes of your users. By this, you will be able to decide the sites which you prefer to check and conduct your work accordingly.
2. Understanding the user’s search process – Keyword search and optimizing your website with the targeted keywords is important to get your page on the top search results. However, to keep your site on the first page of the major search engines for a longer period of time, it is essential for you to understand the search intent of the users. Search engine optimization is extremely dynamic and to gain success in this field, it is important to understand your targeted audiences and design pages that can provide better results for their conversational queries.
3. Optimized for search engines and appealing to readers – Gone are the days when you could trick the search engines with your keyword enriched content. To stay on the top search results of the search engines, it is essential to insert the right keyword on the page and use an appropriate meta- tag or meta-description. However, to gain success in this field, it is even more important for you to have informative content of the page. Search engines nowadays reject the pages with irrelevant content and just filling your page with keywords may get you blacklisted in just no time.
4. Getting search traffic analyzed – In case you are a complete novice in this field, it will be better for you to check out the existing search traffic. Analyze the results and find the best-performing pages or the most used keywords for accessing content. Also, analyze your top ten posts in depth and find the reason behind their popularity. Once you determine whether it is the SEO technique, content length or content quality that has worked for the site, you can easily determine the ways for updating the rest of the pages. Also, try to find innovative ways in future and rule the market.
5. Stay tuned with every update – The world of search engine optimization is quite dynamic and to retain your successful position, it is important to stay tuned with every update related to your work. You should be well-versed with the current algorithm and trends so that you can apply them successfully. Staying updated with the latest trends is not just important for beginners but also it is equally important for the experts of this field.
6. Know the crucial ranking factors – When searching for the latest updates of the field, you should also dedicate some time to know the factors that regulate SERPs. Consider the importance of every factor, viz. backlinks, page speed, keyword usage, content relevance. This will help you in determining the ways in which you can take your page on the top right from the beginning of 2019.
7. Do not undermine UX – There is no denying the fact that user experience plays a significant role in determining the ranking of your website. However, just making an engaging content for your readers is not enough to get you on the top of the major search engine results. To be on the first page of the major search engine results, you should be careful about UX as well. The UX of your site should be appealing enough to keep the readers glued to your website. To excel in the field of search engine optimization, you should make sure that your site works effectively in every mobile device. A successful SEO expert will aim at maintaining a complete balance between content and overall user experience. If any of these factors are weak, your optimization will never be able to attain the best position. Also, test your sites periodically in every browser and every device, to avoid risks.
8. Understand the relation between SEO and social media – Nowadays, social media has a significant role to play in determining the preferences of modern users and SEO results are not an exception. The search engine habits of people have also changed significantly due to the presence of social media. Many modern search engines now provide social media results of every search query. Not just that. Pinterest and YouTube are now emerging as popular search engines among people. Therefore, if you can get your page indexed with the popular social media platforms, it will be easier for you to rank on the top of the search engines.
9. Understanding voice searches – Many of you may not know but voice search is becoming the biggest trend in the ongoing year 2019 and it is expected to grow even stronger in the year 2020. As more users are now preferring to use voice commands, it is important for an SEO expert to understand how voice searches work. This will help in determining ways of changing the optimization works according to the new intent of the users. Once you master the type of questions of the intent of the users, it will be easier for you to decide the targeted keywords and become successful. Yet, the use of voice command is still in a basic stage and for better understanding, it is important to keep a track of text and voice commands respectively.
To become successful, there is no need to complicate the SEO works. All you need is to be innovative and work intelligently.
Contact us today to know more about our SEO Services
Distributed by Web Brain InfoTech
Company Name: Web Brain InfoTech
Contact Person: Rahul
Address: 40, 1st Floor, Hasanpur Village
City: New Delhi